Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Do you now have, or have you ever had (duh!) any problems with corporations and there just doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it?

Big or small! I'm setting up this blog to see if I can find a way to deal with endless phone loops and companies that just don't seem to care if they even give basic service - wasting hours of my time and money I don't even have - while they continue to rake in the big bucks and there seems to be nothing that I can do except...maybe start a blog!.

I'm thinking especially right now of problems I have had recently, and continue to have, with: Bell Canada, Bell Mobility, Rogers Cable, Rogers Telphone, Dell Customer Service & more.

I don't have time to write more right now - got to go and deal with the bad corps! - but I intend to write at least once a day for now and welcome all comments.

No comments: